Don't worry about tomorrow, let tomorrow worry about itself.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What is this blog all about?

Well, firstly I would like to thank all those people for having the patience to wait for my first post. I know I released the blog before i posted anything but to all those who did check it out at that time thank you so much! It meant a lot to me. Infact, it gave me the strength to actually write my first post. 


That being said, many people asked me what is this blog all about? I mean what is anything and everything? And why did I name it that way? Well so my first post will be about this.


So, this is the blog for people whose mind keeps wandering off to different places and for the people who love randomness. This is the place to take that randomness out and just write it down. It is for you to feel you belong. This is for the people who are always confused about what they are exceptionally good at but realise that they are good at a lot of things but not exceptionally good in one particular thing. It's for the wierdos, the bookworms, the nerds, the geeks, the artists, the musicians, the movie- worms (yes I invented that word) :P, the inventors, the rom-com fanatics, the dreamers, the believers in happy endings, the crazy people out there just wanting a platform to show themselves. A platform that doesn't demand for you to be perfect , it doesn’t demand anything. This blog is for anyone and everyone about anything and everything. :D Because there is a crazy side to everyone even me ;) and this is that blog to take it all out. Unleash your craziness with all force.

Here you can share your thoughts and views. You can comment freely and no one will say you’re not perfect because that is the aim of this blog: To not be PERFECT! To know the things that everyone know but do the same things in our own style. This blog is the safe haven of those lost just because they don’t have a particular talent but have many interests. This is for you to feel special. This is for you to feel belonged because you could never find your niche, a particular niche in this world full of cliques. It is for those who belong everywhere but are not accepted anywhere.

 Well this is that place to feel accepted because like you even I never belonged in a particular place/ niche. I belong in every group. I can paint, write, play the keyboard, be crazy, study, act and I love psychology. I could do so much and I had a lot of interests but I wasn’t perfect in any one of them I was just good enough and so I belonged in all these groups but I could never stay in one and so this blog is for the people like me who know a lot and have a lot of interests but want a place, a safe haven to talk to people similar to them. To not feel left out and to take a sigh of relief by knowing that there are people like you out there.

 This blog is to interact , to share, to learn because I know there may be a lot of perfects out there but more than them WE are there ready to take the world by force. To influence the world to know, to think, to believe and to have faith. And that is why I present to you the “Anything and Everything” blog for “Anyone and Everyone” out there just wanting a place to belong. :D

So for all those wanting to share their views just send me whatever videos, writing, painting anything on niyati.anythingandeveryhting@gmail.com

And please comment below. Your views, your thoughts are necessary to me and help me and encourage me to write more posts. :D And if you shoot me a mail anytime I will personally answer each and every one of them so please please please do. 


1 comment:

  1. And also if you could suggest me on what to write next or tell me The topic for my next post or what you would want me to write about next. Thank you so much for everything.

    ReplyDelete