Don't worry about tomorrow, let tomorrow worry about itself.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Random Post #5

My small world in the big world


Have you ever taken a walk around your colony and just thought? Stayed quiet the whole time and just observed and noticed how things are? Like how green the leaves look under the light of the lamp post or how there are small insects buzzing around that light like it's the most important thing in the world.
Well that's what I did today. Walked. Just walked.
As I walked I noticed how in just one place I could find all sorts of people. Just one place crammed up with buildings I found a whole new world.
I saw the maids and their children yapping along with no care in the world. i saw those aunty's with the expensive suits and jewellery, dazzling along the sidewalk. I saw the aunty's who had to have their colour of the day straight, they had to wear everything in pink, the shoes, the earrings, the shirts and obviously the shorts. :D
I then saw the sassy diva's who'd just returned home from their party or were going to one wearing one of the shortest clothes possible more like just covering yourself with a napkin!
Then I saw the mean girl wannabes. You know the one that laugh so hard while walking past you to believe that they have the coolest lives and the most socially acceptable too. Yeah right? Who are they kidding?
And then I saw the old people walking, who are sweet and bold enough to go to a child and say "Good morning beta (child) how are you? And then you have the people who're taking a jog or a walk with their earphones in their ears and they have a determined expression on their faces like they are going to achieve something really great.
And me? I don't know where I fit? Maybe I am the wierd girl who thinks too much. Who just has a dazed expression on her face.. Who's thinking just thinking, like she would actually make a difference in the world. :D
And then as I am about to open the door to my house I realise 'this is it, I have a small world in the big world, a mini copy of the larger one, present with me. And when people say that you have to learn to survive in this dog eat dog world well I don't need to learn..beacuse I'm living in the smaller version of it every single day of my life" :3 :D

So again like the post, share it if you think it's worth the share or just email me at niyati.anythingandeverything@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment